Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nothin' new




Another week in the life of a blogger. So the Patriots didn't win, and made me look dumb but that's all right. I just hope I didn't lose any of my blogfans. To make matters worse, we lost our first basketball game by three points and are now 4-1. I thought it was our best game defensively but we just couldn't hit a shot. Terrible.
For those of you who don't know, we own a duplex. We live in the top and rent out the bottom. Our first renters were slimedogs and didn't pay rent. It took us 2 months to get rid of them and when they left the whole place was trashed. I will try and post pictures of the damage. Anyways, the people we have down there now are awesome but really wanted new carpet because, despite cleaning it twice, the old carpet smells and is gross. Well, lucky us, we found a killer deal at Lowe's and pounced like a hungry cheetah. This pleased the renters greatly and we hope they stay forever.

1 comment:

Jeff Samson said...

Don't lie, those are picture of your half of the duplex, not the basement! You and the wife need a maid!