Thursday, February 21, 2008

err...New Blog



So we went to Jump On It for my cousins birthday celebratory party Wednesday night. It consists of roughly 30 trampolines linked together. It was cool but I got some serious burnage on my knees and toe knuckles(?). I can hardly bend my right knee! We played five or six games of dodge ball, and that was cool.


Midterms are coming up and I realized the reason they set the last day to drop classes three weeks before: I would probably drop 2-3 classes, and so would everyone else. I some times curl up in a ball and weep gently. I don't know why I forget how much I dont like school when the time to sign up for classes comes around. I think I need a tattoo to remind me.


By the way, my car is for sale. It looks strikingly similar to the picture at the top. I only want $3300 for it. 1997 dodge avenger with 112,200 miles. It runs great and looks smooth. It also runs smooth and looks great.

No comments: