Thursday, April 3, 2008

Waka Waka

This weather is driving me nuts! It just teases us one day, and tempts me to wash my car. Then it rains the next day and gets my car dirty. I am trying to enjoy these last few weeks of school--not because I enjoy it, but rather, once school ends I will be working 10-12 hour days in the hot sun.
We just upgraded to Hi-Def and Im loving that! The best part is that I am paying less now for HD and more channels. Thats the beauty of coming to an end of your contract....you have leverage to get what you want. Work it baby!

Spring Break was good. We headed down to Vegas with some friends and just chilled. The weather was good, but on the drive home it was snowing thru Cedar City. We took my IS 300
which happens to be rear-wheel drive. It was a little sketchy, but my serious driving skills got the job done. There were a few 4-wheel drivers that rolled and slid of the the freeway, but I kept on keepin' on and we made it home. Peace!

No comments: